Which of these words best describe your approach to life?
What do you want to be?
Which of the following qualities do you look for in others?
List ten things that you have learned:
1. Screen printing 6. Software skills
2. Idea generation 7. Type and Layout
3. Time management 8. How to be more critical
4. Letterpress 9. Documenting my work in forms like the use of my blog
5. Use of colour 10. An improved understanding of evaluating other peoples work
List ten things that you want to learn:
1. Better decision making 6. Improve working within a group
2. Flash 7. Learn more into type and layout
3. Motion graphics 8. Improve skills on software
4. Web graphics 9. How to manage my time better still
5. improve print skills 10. Documenting my work more effectively using more informed decisions and contextual references
Which words describe your ambitions as a designer?
What do you want your work to do?
What words are associated with your work?
Which areas have you developed your skills in?
Which areas do you needs to develop your skills in?