Thursday 4 November 2010

Progress Tutorial

For the progress tutorial I had to fill in a form accessing the overall progress I have made from the start of the 2nd year.





The progress was useful to gauge where I was at and how I can go on throughout the year and progress. The main issues that arose in the tutorial were planning my time and get designing. Time management has often been a big downfall in the past, but I have found that over time eventually I have improved slightly. An idea that was suggested by Lorenzo was to plan out what I am going to do in the college day so I can get the most out of the time that I am in. We also spoke about generating ideas throughout the course of a project and one of the main issues I find is if I am researching it is hard to transition from research to image generation. Lorenzo made it clear that it was a two way process with each processes working side by side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment