Generation press came in to give a talk about who they are and alongside the talk they gave there useful tips for designers.
1. CMY at 100% if possible, it gives a crisper image
2. Silver better in black, it looks more opaque
3. 50% tint is hard to print 40/45/60 put it to this when printing
4. Use .RAW images when photographing for print- (use the curves for shadows +,- % in RAW)
5. 'Engage everyone ask them what they think'
6. 'Work to be better'
7. 'When you leave here your own time is going to become a very small amount of time.'- Fred Bates